CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPRESENTATIVE
Lozier Heating and Cooling Inc. is a National Award Winning Heating And Cooling Contractor Selected one of Lennox Industries top 20 Dealers in North America. We are looking for a Full Time, Dependable, Customer Service Representative. This candidate must have prior office and phone experience along with basic computer skills. Your responsibilities will include Answering multi-line phone, Data entry, General office work and Dispatching service technicians.
Hours will consist of 8AM-5PM with some Saturday mornings till noon. This is a casual work environment. We offer GREAT BENEFITS including Vacation, Casual leave, Health, Life and Disability insurance benefits along with a 401K program with matching funds and Profit sharing.
HVAC SERVICE & INSTALLATION TECHS
If you are a hardworking technician with a desire to work with a winning team, we want to speak with you. We have been in the heating and cooling business
in the Des Moines area 110 years and are seeking motivated service/installation technicians for residential and light commercial work. We specialize in the repair and replacement of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment.
What you can expect from us
As an established and growing company, we are able to offer:
- Licensed technicians will receive a $2000 signing bonus
- Top pay compensatory with experience
- Paid holidays and overtime
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) and Health Insurance
- Apprenticeship program
- And more
- HVAC systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, expansion valves, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components.
- Test and repair HVAC systems by operating the system; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing refrigerants, parts, and components.
- Document actions by completing equipment records and electronic service tickets
- Install Heating and Cooling systems in homes and small commercial projects
- Basic sheet metal skills for installation of ductwork and heating systems
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following procedures, complying with legal regulations.
At this time we are seeking candidates who are licensed by the State of Iowa for HVAC or have HVAC schooling from an accredited technical school such as DMACC or Vatterott collage. We are willing to train a strong candidate but must have a HVAC work or school history. High levels of professionalism are expected by all our employees, have good verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, we are looking for technicians who are only satisfied with a job well done and constantly seek to improve their skills. Be willing to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, CEU’s, reading technical publications. This is not a meet the minimum requirements type of position.
HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity