5 Reasons to Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Plan
April 14, 2015
Is your A/C ready for the summer heat? Spring's moderate weather makes it the perfect time to have maintenance done on your HVAC systems. And having an HVAC maintenance plan in place makes it easy and painless.
Why Should You Have a Maintenance Agreement in Place?
Here are five reasons why you need to sign up for an HVAC maintenance agreement today:
- Scheduled routine maintenance. With a plan in place, you do not have to remember to set your annual or semi-annual HVAC system maintenance. The service company will send reminders as needed. They will show up to do the work when it is convenient for you and your household.
- Improved system performance and better energy efficiency. HVAC systems require routine maintenance to run properly. The technician adjusts and fine tunes the system to run smoothly. This keeps the system performing at its best, no matter how old or worn it is, lowering your energy costs year-round.
- Fewer repairs and longer equipment life. During maintenance visits, the HVAC technician will often find minor problems that are easy to solve before they become major ones. This keeps repair needs down while also prolonging the life of the HVAC system itself.
- Priority service. With a maintenance plan in place, you get top priority when it comes to repair needs. If your heating system breaks down in winter or your A/C in summer, you do not have to go to the back of the line when it comes to repairs.
- Discounts for parts and labor. One of the bonuses of having a maintenance plan is that you will get a discount on any parts and labor for repairs or HVAC system upgrades. This can be a substantial bonus, especially for homeowners who have older HVAC systems.
Keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently year-round with an HVAC maintenance plan. To learn more about the Lozier Maintenance Plan, contact us here at Lozier Heating & Cooling
. We have been serving the Des Moines area since 1906.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in the greater Des Moines, Iowa area about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems).
Credit/Copyright Attribution: "venimo/Shutterstock"