HVAC Service & Install Technician
$40,000 - $100,000 Per Year
Journeymen applicants will receive a $2,000 sign on bonus!
If you are a hardworking technician with a desire to work with a winning team, but are tired of being pressured to make sales quotas, we want to speak with you! Lozier has been in the heating and cooling business in the Des Moines area for over 115 years and is seeking motivated service and installation technicians for residential and light commercial work. Our service and install technicians are dedicated to helping the community while enjoying what they were trained to do. We specialize in the repair and replacement of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment with fair, honest and up-front pricing.
Service Tech Duties
- HVAC systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, expansion valves, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components.
- Test and repair HVAC systems by operating the system; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing refrigerants, parts, and components.
- Document actions by completing equipment records and electronic service tickets
Installation Tech Duties
- Install Heating and Cooling systems in homes and small commercial projects
- Basic sheet metal skills for installation of ductwork and heating systems
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following procedures, complying with legal regulations.
At this time we are seeking all candidates, especially those who are licensed by the State of Iowa for HVAC or have HVAC schooling from an accredited technical school such as DMACC or ABC/PHCC.
We are willing to train a strong candidate but must have a good work or school history. High levels of professionalism are expected by all our employees and have good verbal and written communication skills.
Additionally, we are looking for technicians who are only satisfied with a job well done and constantly seek to improve their skills. Be willing to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, CEU’s, reading technical publications. This is not a meet the minimum requirements type of position.
- HVAC Systems
- Equipment Maintenance
- Basic Safety
- Documentation Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Power Tools
- Attention to Detail
- Job Knowledge
What You Can Expect From Us
As an established and growing company, we are able to offer:
- Top pay compensatory with experience
- Paid holidays and overtime
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) and Health Insurance
Come work with an award-winning team!