Carbon Monoxide Detection
We all know the harm that carbon monoxide can cause, so why risk your health? With our carbon monoxide detection, we’ll test your home for CO levels, figure out where the carbon monoxide is coming from and recommend a variety of options to solve the problem. We have a range of repairs and services that can take care of your carbon monoxide problems once and for all.
Don't Take Any Chances
If you’re wondering what you can do to help potentially reduce your exposure to carbon monoxide, here are a few easy steps you can follow:
- Never warm up a car, start your lawn mower, or use your grill, gas or charcoal, in the garage
- Know the condition of your furnace and water heater’s flue and ensure they are properly connected
- Don’t use your gas oven as a heater for your home
- Ensure your flue is open when building a fire in your fireplace
- Limit the use of kerosene and gas space heaters inside your home where they are not properly ventilated
- Buy a carbon monoxide detector for your home
- Have a certified Lozier technician complete yearly checks on all of your combustion appliances
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your home’s carbon monoxide levels or your detection system, give us a call at (515) 267-1000 or use our online scheduler to set up a time to have a carbon monoxide test completed.