$35,000-$45,000 Per Year
We are looking for a full time, reliable Service Dispatcher or Customer Service Representative to join our team of award-winning HVAC professionals. This position is responsible for communicating effectively between customers and service technicians to schedule work orders in a timely manner.
Lozier Heating & Cooling has been in the HVAC business in the Des Moines area for over 115 years and prides ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our customers. If you’re interested in becoming a leader in ensuring a positive customer experience, we want to speak with you about this opportunity.
- Track incoming service calls and assign the appropriate technician to the job
- Coordinate service technician arrival times with customers
- Communicate with customers after work is completed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Manage and update customer database with complete and accurate information
- Oversee service technician’s daily schedules and make updates as needed
- Respond positively to calls from customers to understand their needs and effectively schedule work orders
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with customers and technicians
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Geographical knowledge of service areas or map reading skills
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong verbal skills to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Communicates effectively using professional phone etiquette
- Exhibit a positive attitude when working with customers and technicians
- Previous dispatching, project management or schedule coordinating experience is a plus
Work schedule will consist of 7:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with some Saturday morning shifts until noon. Occasional overtime work may arise.
About Lozier Heating & Cooling
Lozier Heating & Cooling is a national award winning heating and cooling contractor that has done business in the Des Moines area for over 115 years. We specialize in the repair and replacement of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment for residential and light commercial customers.
As an established and growing company, we offer great benefits, including:
- Top pay compensatory with experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401(K) and health insurance
- And more
Come work with an award-winning team!