Service Dispatcher | Full Time | $35,000-$45,000 Per Year
We are looking for a full time, reliable Service Dispatcher to join our team of award-winning HVAC professionals. The Service Dispatcher is responsible for communicating effectively between customers and service technicians to schedule work orders in a timely manner.
Lozier Heating & Cooling has been in the HVAC business in the Des Moines area for over 115 years and prides ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our customers. If you’re interested in becoming a leader in ensuring a positive customer experience, we want to speak with you about this opportunity.
- Track incoming service calls and assign the appropriate technician to the job
- Coordinate service technician arrival times with customers
- Communicate with customers after work is completed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Manage and update customer database with complete and accurate information
- Oversee service technician’s daily schedules and make updates as needed
- Respond positively to calls from customers to understand their needs and effectively schedule work orders
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with customers and technicians
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Geographical knowledge of service areas or map reading skills
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong verbal skills to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Communicates effectively using professional phone etiquette
- Exhibit a positive attitude when working with customers and technicians
- Previous dispatching, project management or schedule coordinating experience is a plus
Work schedule will consist of 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with some Saturday morning shifts until noon. Occasional overtime work may arise.
About Lozier Heating & Cooling
Lozier Heating & Cooling is a national award winning heating and cooling contractor that has done business in the Des Moines area for over 115 years. We specialize in the repair and replacement of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment for residential and light commercial customers.
As an established and growing company, we offer great benefits, including:
- Top pay compensatory with experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401(K) and health insurance
- Company vehicle
- And more
If you’re interested in this position and think you’d be a good fit for our team, please email us at Info@LozierHeatingCooling.com with your resume and salary requirements. Selected candidates will be called for an interview.
HVAC SERVICE TECHS
If you are a hardworking technician with a desire to work with a winning team, we want to speak with you. We have been in the heating and cooling business in the Des Moines area 110 years and are seeking motivated service/installation technicians for residential and light commercial work. We specialize in the repair and replacement of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment.
What you can expect from us
As an established and growing company, we are able to offer:
- Qualified applicants will receive a $2000 signing bonus
- Top pay compensatory with experience
- Paid holidays and overtime
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) and Health Insurance
- Apprenticeship program
- And more
- HVAC systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, expansion valves, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components.
- Test and repair HVAC systems by operating the system; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing refrigerants, parts, and components.
- Document actions by completing equipment records and electronic service tickets
- Install Heating and Cooling systems in homes and small commercial projects
- Basic sheet metal skills for installation of ductwork and heating systems
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following procedures, complying with legal regulations.
At this time we are seeking candidates who are licensed by the State of Iowa for HVAC or have HVAC schooling from an accredited technical school such as DMACC or Vatterott collage. We are willing to train a strong candidate but must have a HVAC work or school history. High levels of professionalism are expected by all our employees, have good verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, we are looking for technicians who are only satisfied with a job well done and constantly seek to improve their skills. Be willing to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, CEU’s, reading technical publications. This is not a meet the minimum requirements type of position.
HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Come work for a winning team!
To start the process for employment with Lozier Heating and Cooling, please complete the form below.
Lozier Heating & Cooling is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.