HVAC SERVICE TECHS
If you are a hardworking technician with a desire to work with a winning team, we want to speak with you. We have been in the heating and cooling business
in the Des Moines area 110 years and are seeking motivated service/installation technicians for residential and light commercial work. We specialize in the repair and replacement of air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment.
What you can expect from us
As an established and growing company, we are able to offer:
- Top pay compensatory with experience
- Paid holidays and overtime
- Paid Vacation
- 401(K) and Health Insurance
- Apprenticeship program
- And more
- HVAC systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, expansion valves, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components.
- Test and repair HVAC systems by operating the system; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing refrigerants, parts, and components.
- Document actions by completing equipment records and electronic service tickets
- Install Heating and Cooling systems in homes and small commercial projects
- Basic sheet metal skills for installation of ductwork and heating systems
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following procedures, complying with legal regulations.
At this time we are seeking candidates who are licensed by the State of Iowa for HVAC or have HVAC schooling from an accredited technical school such as DMACC or Vatterott collage. We are willing to train a strong candidate but must have a HVAC work or school history. High levels of professionalism are expected by all our employees, have good verbal and written communication skills. Additionally, we are looking for technicians who are only satisfied with a job well done and constantly seek to improve their skills. Be willing to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, CEU’s, reading technical publications. This is not a meet the minimum requirements type of position.
HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity
Come work for a winning team!
To start the process for employment with Lozier Heating and Cooling, please complete the form below.
Lozier Heating & Cooling is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply.