Lozier Uses the CDC Guidelines to Protect Customers and Employees from the Spread of COVID-19 in the Des Moines Community
Lozier Heating & Cooling cares about the health of all Des Moines metro residents and beyond. As the coronavirus outbreak continues, we are making the health of our customers and our employees a priority while still providing exceptional customer service.
No one can predict when their A/C will give out or if other HVAC emergencies will occur. Lozier Heating & Cooling has been supporting Des Moines residents since 1906, and we’ll continue to be there when you need us, even amid a crisis.
Getting input from HVAC experts to find the unit that best fits your home’s needs is an essential part of the process. We’re still offering our HVAC knowledge and expertise through virtual quotes. Customers can call or video chat with a Lozier team member to discuss their options and inquire about any issues they’re experiencing with their current equipment. By offering a no-contact approach, we hope to limit the spread of the virus.
How Lozier’s 3-Step Virtual Quote Process Works
- Step 1: Fill out the Get a Quote form on our website to give our heating and cooling crew an overview of what you’re looking for. If you’d rather talk with our HVAC pros directly, give us a call at 515-267-1000.
- Step 2: Discuss what you’re looking for in a new unit. We’ll provide a couple product recommendations based on the size of your home, your budget and what your heating and cooling goals are.
- Step 3: After choosing the best heating and cooling system for your unique needs, we’ll set up an appointment time to come to your home and install the new units. See below for how we are taking precautions while completing service requests.
We will continue to provide HVAC installation and maintenance services, and Lozier is taking every necessary precaution to limit contact and ensure the health of our customers and team members. Our technicians are making the following adjustments:
- All employees will wash hands frequently
- Sales representatives & technicians will utilize phone calls as the primary communication method with customers, even when we are at someone’s home.
- Service technicians will wear shoe covers and gloves when performing any maintenance operations.
- When people call to make an appointment, we will check if anyone in the home has been ill or traveled out of the country. For those who have been affected, we will work with your schedule to set up an appointment for the near future.
- All Lozier Heating & Cooling employees must stay home and inform us immediately if they are feeling sick. If this event occurs, all customers who may have come in contact with this employee will be notified so they are aware.
Heating and Cooling Specials
We understand purchasing a new heating and cooling system for your home is a hefty expense, and during this economic uncertainty we want to offer our customers a couple money-saving options.
Spring Rebates Can Help Cut the Cost of a New Unit
Until June 12, 2020, we’re offering up to $2,600 rebates on the purchase of a new Dave Lennox signature system. Some restrictions apply. Get the details on our Specials page.
Spring Rebates Details
Join Our Maintenance Plan & Start Planning for Your Next HVAC Purchase
Lozier Heating & Cooling believes in recompensating loyalty. When you join our Lozier Loyalty Rewards program, you’ll get the seasonal maintenance you need while saving money for a future HVAC system. The money you pay for each maintenance tune-up will be matched by Lozier when you buy your next furnace or A/C. Learn more and find out more program benefits.
Sign Up for Lozier Loyalty Rewards
Lozier Heating & Cooling in Des Moines
We are continually monitoring changes to this situation, and we will inform our customers with updates as necessary. In the meantime, our team is happy to provide these essential services to our Des Moines community.